Are you finding it hard to find great engineering talent the way you’re doing it now?
Why not try a new approach? We’ll show you how we make it easy!
Finding the right talent is one of the most strategic issues for corporate success today. There is a massive talent shortfall, unemployment is extremely low, and the U.S. is simply not graduating enough new engineers. This is a systemic problem — the reality is that the U.S. talent pool is simply not sufficient.
We take a different approach: We’ve perfected a way to source superb talent from the international talent pool. By hiring the world’s best, highly-motivated candidates for longer-term temporary placements, our people deliver huge business impact to you, leading to extremely high customer satisfaction. And our turnkey model makes it easy.
What we provide?
- Experienced, international sourcing
- Highly competitive, selective process
- Compelling offer for international candidates
- We handle visas, relocation, payroll, compliance, …
- Proven, turnkey business model for over 20 years
- Very competitive cost
- No upfront costs or retainers
- Excellent access to the world’s talent pool
- Quality – we choose the best!
- Highly motivated, qualified candidates
- Transparent to client, easy for candidates
- Easy for clients to do business
- Quality / Cost = Compelling ROI
- Low risk. Why not try it?
Some client companies in our program
"Finding talent in the U.S. domestic talent pool is an extremely challenging proposition. Over the years, ectalent has really come through for us. They find great people who make a big contribution to our team."
"The ectalent program gave me the chance to live the Silicon Valley dream in the best way possible. I had the chance to work alongside some of the most brilliant minds in the world in cloud and AI technologies."
“I’ve found ectalent’s ECT program to be an excellent addition to our traditional sourcing options for finding the best talent in the world!”
"I definitely got my fair share of culture from baseball games to surfing after work. The work experience that I took back home with me has set me up for a stellar career in Computer Science."
“During my work placement with IBM, I was able to apply and build on my skills in analytics to the Watson Knowledge Graph, helping to improve their relationship ranking algorithms!”